Today, we are making a very special delivery to our local high school as we fuel the rockstar english department during their Professional Development Meeting with our clean and SUPER yummy CK Buffalo Cauliflower Grain Bowls.
Did you know that we offer special corporate meal delivery pricing for our local heroes (public service professionals in education, healthcare, police, fire and armed forces) when we deliver for a group at local schools, hospitals, police & fire departments, armed forces facilities and more?
Our community depends on our heroes daily and it is our pleasure to bring clean fuel and energy to these local men and women who sacrifice and work hard for us each and every day.
To learn more about our CK Heroes meal delivery programs, please contact Elizabeth Klein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CK Buffalo Cauliflower “Quick Recipe”:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine 1 head of cauliflower (cut into bite sized pieces), 1 tablespoon garlic salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon chili powder and 2 tablespoons of olive oil – toss to combine.
Spread cauliflower in single layer on prepared baking sheet (cover in tin foil or parchment paper) and bake for 20 minutes (tossing half-way).
3. Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl (or just use the bowl in which you prepped the cauliflower)combine 1 cup all-natural @tessemaes buffalo sauce (or you can use traditional Franks as well) with 1 teaspoon lemon juice and set aside.
4. When time is up, remove cauliflower from the oven and toss in the prepared buffalo sauce (in the bowl). Place back on baking sheet and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
5. Remove cauliflower from oven and arrange on serving plate.
6. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons minced cilantro, 1/4 cup chopped scallions and 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese