Body Blueprint of Cohasset is now expanding its services to a Hingham location joining forces with Boxygen Performance Center and Momentum Custom Fitness on Recreation Park Drive, (next to the Pilgrim Ice Arena). Body Blueprint specializes in Customized Therapeutic Massage and self-care recovery methods. We called our approach Neuromuscular Massage, but every time a client comes in, we customized every session. Offering a combination of neuromuscular therapy, integrated neuromuscular therapy with manual trigger point therapy, and myofascial therapy, depending where a client is in the recovery and healing process, every visit is customized. So, now with the addition of our new location in Hingham, we are simply calling these customized offerings “Custom Deep Tissue or Custom Relaxation” (to simplify things!). We have many tools in our toolbox to help you recover or relax, with highly trained therapists.
Our Deep Tissue sessions can usually address:
· Ischemia (tight tissue with reduced blood flow)
· Myofascial Trigger Points (hypersensitive points within muscles that give rise to referred pain)
· Neural entrapment (pressure on nerves by muscles and other soft tissue)
· Postural assessment (assessment of the position of the body as a whole)
· Dysfunctional gait patterns (manner of moving when walking)
· With constant consideration for many other perpetuating factors, such as hydration, nutrition, breathing patterns and stress.
Bodywork and soft tissue work is wonderful, but we also offer corrective movement, sports massage, kenesiotaping with RockTape and – beginning in June – Facilitated Stretching. At our Cohasset location, we also offer an Acupuncture Community Clinic for $40 per session. We aim to educate our community on the importance of managing your self-care routines.
Please join us in celebrating our Hingham Grand Opening next Friday May 31 between 5-7pm with our amazing neighbors, Boxygen & Momentum Fitness. We will have live music with Horse & Buffalo, Stellwagen Beer Co., Henna tattoos, wine sampling with Barrel & Vine, local vendors (No Wake, Irie Wellness & CBD products, Clandestine Kitchen, and more), games and membership specials.
Come hang out with us for Happy Hour and let us know how we can help you along your own personal wellness journey.